«Casino Terms and You
Gambling is the whole new world and surely enough it’s connected with some specific languages, that strangers and fresh players won’t understand. If you want to become a professional gambler, you should know a great number of specific expressions and phrases.
Some gamblers may say that they already know the gambling language perfectly well. What about checking it right now? Here you’ll see a curious and fun test which will help you to check the level of your knowledge and make it wider.
The better you know all the proposed phrases and words, the more entertainment you’ll get while enjoying your favorite slots and other casino games. So, let’s start our useful and fun quiz!
1. What can you san about a stickman?
• It’s a person, who sells various sticky tapes.
• It’s a gambling house employee, who’s work is overseeing the play.
• It’s a stick maker.
2. What happens, when you are suffering a “bad beat’ while playing in an online poker room?
• You are totally covered with many bruises and scratches.
• You understand that you are not a talented music player.
• Your enormous hand has just been beaten by a hand, which is even better.
3. What can you say about money lines?
• Money lines are special betting lines. They lay out the certain amount, when a gambler wagers to win up to $100.
• Money lines are beautiful signs of wealth.
• Money lines are huge piles of marked bills.
4. What does the gambler want to do, when he goes “rabbit hunting”?
• The gambler wants to hunt some wild rabbits.
• The gambler wants to see the following cards, which would have appeared if a hand had gone further.
• The gambler wants to enjoy some fun online slots together with rabbits.
5. When you say, that you “have a bullet”, what do you mean?
• You are a cool armed gambler.
• You are working in a cool bulleted list in your favorite MS Word.
• You have an ace.
6. What do you know about Tom in gambling?
• Tom is a fictional furry cat, Jerry’s enemy.
• Tom is a famous singer, whose last name is Jones.
• Tom is a miser tipper.
7. How do you understand a “blackjack surrender” phrase?
• It’s when you lose to a stronger blackjack player.
• It’s a special option, which can fold your hand and get a half you your bet back.
• It’s when you are beaten by the jacks of the dealer.
8. What do you mean, when you say, that you are “on a rush”?
• You say, that you don’t have much time.
• You are watching the movie called the Rush.
• You are a lucky gambler, because you are just winning Free Spins on one roll.
9. How do you understand a jackpot?
• It’s just a jack who has fallen into a pot.
• It’s the biggest prize which can ever happen in any online casino.
• It’s Jack-in-the-Pulpits, which is planted a pot. 10. When you call a person “a cheat”, what do you mean?
• You mean, that this person is a beard.
• You mean, that this person is a crossroader.
• You mean, that this person is a crossroader and a beard at the same time.
Well, that’s the end of our short quiz. We hope that you liked it and we can’t wait to see your result.
As you might have noticed, it’s a special quiz, because it won’t give you the correct answers. You know why? Because the quiz is very simple and we are sure that you found all the correct answers yourself.
So, when you have finished this quiz, you’ve learnt several important and fun words and phrases, used by gamblers.